2015 Pollinator Partnership Sponsorship Opportunities
We at the Pollinator Partnership are gearing up for an exciting pollinator event!
The 15th Annual North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC) International Conference, October 20-22, 2015
The popularity of this major initiative has brought the importance of pollinator health to the forefront of a vast diversity of audiences, including educators, government agencies, for-profit and non-profits, gardeners, beekeepers, industry, and more!
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS – YOU WILL GET:
· Cause related sponsorships to your brand image
· NAPPC Conference activity recognition affording multiple opportunities for targeted Press Releases
· Online media coverage resulting in highly coveted and valuable “editorial quality” links to your website
· Direct contact to over 140+ NAPPC partners for relationship building
· Diverse media exposure generated by P2 including national and local press, blogs, newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and more!
Your donation is fully tax deductible and contributes to the protection of pollinators, critical to food and ecosystems, through conservation, policy, education, and research.
View the full Prospectus by clicking here to learn all the details or become a sponsor today below.