NAPPC Listserv Rules and Etiquette
Welcome to the North American Pollinator Campaign (NAPPC) listserv!
Please read the below information carefully to ensure an inviting and friendly online community to share pollinator information. By joining the NAPPC listserv, you agree to have read and will follow the rules and guidelines outlined below.
- NAPPC conferences participants
- Other pollinator-focused agencies and individuals
Use email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to post messages.
CONTENT RULES AND ETIQUETTE
- Postings should be pollinator-specific.
- Postings are meant to inform, not to generate debate.
- Comments on postings should be sent directly to the sender of the post, not the entire listserv.
- Include a signature (your name, affiliation, location, and e-mail address).
- Clearly state the topic of your posting in the subject line.
- Clearly state the geographic location of your posting in the subject line, if applicable (e.g. NAPPC Conference in Washington D.C. this October!)
- Use the Web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list.
- Don't post commercial messages.
- Comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
The Pollinator Partnership (P2), which oversees the North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC), is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. P2 reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.