POLLINATOR PATHWAYS MIGRATING POSTER
Explore and learn about the pollinators on the poster!
Pollinator Pathway Poster Sponsors
The dimensions are 28 in x 25.75 inches.
Would you like to know who's who on the poster? Download this PDF to learn about migration, the pollinators and plant identifications with decriptions by clicking here!
We are all SOLD OUT of this poster.
|Pollinators on this poster are:
1. Lesser long-nosed bat (Leptonycteris curasoae yerbabuena)
2. Rufous hummingbird (Selasphorus rufus)
3. Monarch butterfly (Danaus plexippus)
4. Ruby-throated hummingbird (Archilochus colubris)
Plants on this poster are:
- Aquilegia formosa (western columbine)
- Lobelia cardinalis (cardinalflower)
- Eupatoriadelphus maculatus (spotted joe pye weed)
- Asclepias incarnata (swamp milkweed)
- Symphyotrichum ericoides var. ericoides (white heath aster)
- Salvia splendens (scarlet sage)
- Monarda didyma (scarlet beebalm)
- Antigonon leptopus (coral vine)
- Ochroma pyramidale (West Indian balsa)
- Fouquieria splendens (ocotillo)
- Asclepias asperula (spider milkweed)
- Abies religiosa (oyamel fir)
Please click on logo to visit the website.